Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon is an exciting slow motion Roleplay game that will allow you to pace your journey with the world with your team and collect treasures and summon mythical heroes who await your call. Like another idle game, Brave Soul will help you collect resources even if you are away from games for a long time. All you have to do is manage your strongest roster, level up their levels with their item, and they’ll do the rest to defeat enemies and clear the area in no time. In this beginners guide, we will give you a good overview of Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon, simple tips to help you increase your power and be the strongest player.
Introducing the basics of Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon
There is more than 100 heroes with different rarities (Mythical, Legendary, Epic, Rare, Unusual, Common) that came from five different classes(Warrior, Support, Tank, Range, Sniper) and five different elements (Water, Fire, Forest, Light, Darkness) Wait to join your adventure.
Some of the heroes share similarities with others that bind them in a special connection called a hero bond. There are 7 hero links you can unlock. You don’t need to spawn them in a field to trigger the effect, just unlock them through the summoning altar.
Apparently, there are several activities you can do in the main town, in addition to claiming your bonus, checking limited-time events, checking your 1000 draws, or recharging your diamonds. Here are several activities you can do by clicking on one of these buildings:
- summon hero: You can unlock new heroes by summoning heroes. All you need is enough diamonds and you can bring them along on your journey.
- To forge: You can create new items by forging, especially if you have vacant items you don’t need, or if you have better items. However, keep in mind that if you go forging rare items, the items will disappear until you acquire them again.
- Shop and Market: You can purchase items such as Arena Tickets, Crystals, and Summoning Shards from Shops and Markets with your Gold or Diamonds. However, please spend your resources wisely!
- Arena and cross-server arena: You can compete with other players and test your might against another player, or if you are confident enough, you can challenge another player from a different server in a cross-server arena. Keep in mind that you need to reach level 50 to unlock this special arena.
- Guild: There are so many benefits you can have once you join a guild, like support from other member’s heroes, and tons of resource possibilities.
Brave Soul has a simple gameplay mechanic as heroes will automatically fight enemies, while your job is to hold your heroes in position to ensure your victory. Each boss has its own elements, so if you have a hero weak against the boss’ elements, it will put you in a difficult position. Once you complete the stage, it will give you a bunch of rewards to upgrade heroes and items.
Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon Beginner’s Guide: Tips and Tricks
1. Use AFK to your advantage
You can find your AFK at the start of the game, precisely in the middle of your battle board in the start menu. This treasure will increase on its own over time so you don’t have to rush to claim it, instead you just have to wait for a long time to get massive amounts of treasure.
2. Actively participate in Guild
The guild will bring huge benefits as it will give you more rewards if you actively participate in every event it organizes. So be sure to join one once you start to understand the mechanics and flow of the game, but keep in mind that you need to reach level 20 to unlock the guild, so pace yourself to rush the campaign until you reach a certain level which will unlock several beneficial modes.
3. Know the affinities
There are affinities of elements that must be monitored to properly adjust your heroes:
- heroes of the forest are strong against water but weak against fire
- water hero are strong against fire but weak against forest
- heroes of fire are strong against forest but weak against water
- heroes of darkness and light contradict each other
4. Dismiss all unnecessary heroes
There are times when you are overwhelmed with vacant heroes that you actually don’t need, but it has several important items that you can use for other better heroes. Therefore, you can return them to the hero altar by paying gold coins, and it will give you the returned hero’s cultivation materials and gears, and you will also get a small number of shards from them at the instead of leaving them unused.
5. Catch the falling envelope for free heroes
Brave Soul has a unique mode where at some point there will be a drop envelope containing heroes that you can claim. Therefore, do not miss all the dropped envelopes as there will be more than one envelope each time you open the game.
Brave Soul is a suitable idle RPG that you lack time but still needs proper entertainment to kill your time, especially with its AFK contention that will help you collect more resources. The key to clearing the stages and continuing your journey in no time depends on your ability to collect resources faster, as you will need them most to summon better heroes and craft advanced items for them to boost their power. .
That’s all for today Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon Beginner’s guide. Did you find our Brave Soul: Frozen Dungeon beginners guide useful? Let us know in the comments!
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp group, Telegram groupor Discord Server. Also, follow us on Google News, instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.