ALICE Fiction Guide and Tips for Beginners
ALICEFiction is a fast pace Puzzle Roleplay game in the market. It is developed by Wonderful Planet Inc., And it brings a different take on puzzle games. In this beginners guide, we will discuss what this game is, its benefits for new players, how new players can progress, and more. Puzzle games, like MMOs and RPG games, have become saturated. ALICE Fiction is a breath of fresh air in the genre. In this beginner’s guide, we’ll take a look at the basic gameplay and tips of ALICE Fiction, and help new players get a head start.
The story of this game takes place in a digital world. This world is called ALICE Metavers. In this metaverse, we are one Avatar, our digital self. All of our memories from the metaverse are stored in a database. These stored memories are called memories of the world. One day, like another, while browsing the Metaverse, an error causes the whole thing to crash and crash.
This error code locks us out, but the mother AI fixes the problem and we reconnect. When we log back in, we learn that we forgot everything about the metaverse, we don’t even remember if we logged in before. Supposedly, we have a little sister in this metaverse, and we can’t remember her either. This is where the gameplay begins.
Introducing the basics of ALICE Fiction
The main gameplay of this game is a bit like candy Crush but better and contains more action. After completing the story tutorial, we need to defeat a monster that appeared in the metaverse due to the error. We beat this monster by smashing panels On the screen.
These panels contain the faces of our characters that we possess, and breaking them helps our on-screen characters to attack the enemy. Breaking more than 3 panels of the same character (like in Candy Crush or similar games) causes that character to unleash a special attack. These special attacks are devastating, so breaking 3+ panels as often as possible should be the goal.
A small but very important part of the gameplay above is the timer. There’s a timer that runs down when it’s our turn. It is therefore very important to ensure that we break as many 3+ and singular panels as possible within the time limit. If we don’t, our character’s attacks will be much weaker.
Skills are special effects on our characters. These can also be called bitten. These skills can be used to help our entire team. These include buffs for our characters, as well as the debuff for other characters, etc.
A limiting factor that limits game time in ALICE Fiction is energy. The energy system here allows players to store a ton of energy. Once the energy is completely depleted, we must wait for it to recharge, otherwise we can also buy it from the store.
After completing a few quests at the start, the autoplay feature becomes available for future battles. This is useful for quick gaming sessions.
memories of the world
The memories of the world are the memories of our avatar. These memories are part of the main storyline and some side quests as well. These memories are also composed of different levels, with 5 stars Souvenirs of the world being the rarest. These 5-star World Souvenirs can also be obtained through a gacha banner.
The main objective of quests in ALICE Fiction is to unlock different parts of the game. This game contains a bunch of different quests. The main questline among them is the Main story quests. memories of the world are also unlocked by completing a few quests early on.
The first stages of the game are to complete them to unlock different parts of the game as mentioned earlier. Here are the different parts of the game that we can unlock:
- Resource Quests: Unlocked by completing quest 1-6. These quests collect resources such as experience.
- The Subway: Unlocked by completing Main Quest 03-01 (Normal).
- memory search: Unlocked by completing Main Quest 01-10 (Normal).
- Event Quests: unlocked by completing Main Quest 01-09 (Normal).
- battle arena: Unlocked by completing Main Quest 04-07 (Normal). This is the PvP aspect of ALICE Fiction.
- team hunt: Unlocked by joining a team.
Using Gacha in-game
The characters we get in ALICE Fiction are obtained through a gacha system. These characters have 3 rarities:
- 1 star: The most common characters are generally weak characters.
- 2 stars: Stronger than 1-star characters, but weaker than 3-star characters. Good characters with a variety of powers.
- 3 stars: 3-star characters are the strongest in the game. These characters have game-changing special attacks and can turn battles around on their own.
All of these characters can be obtained through different gacha banners. Along with that, all of these characters can also be upgraded. For this there is another gacha banner known as “Everyday Gacha“. The things required for these upgrades are the spare parts. These spares consist of different things in the Metaverse that have been used by previous ALICE users.
Understand the resources and accessories of the game
ALICE Fiction has a few different collectible resources. The main purpose of any of these resources is to use them in gacha. Let’s see what these resources are:
- Energy: A central part of the gameplay of this game. Can be obtained for free by reloading or can be purchased in the store with real money.
- Coins: Coins are used to improve our characters. Once we have gathered enough materials to upgrade them, we can use coins to complete the upgrade.
- Gems: Gems are ALICE Fiction’s premium currency. They are used to draw gacha lotteries in batches instead of single draws.
- Gacha Cards: These cards are used for single draws in the gacha character. They can be obtained through gameplay, but are rare.
ALICE Fiction Beginner’s Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our ALICE Fiction Beginner’s Guide to help you beginners get started on your journey.
- Always collect the free gacha character available every day.
- Use energy only for the quests you want to do. Mainly using energy for main quests is the best option. After completing them, using them for resource quests is best.
- Do simple draws in gacha banners if you are a free-to-play player.
- Store gems during events that reward gems. Only then do you spend them for 10 sweaters in the gacha, so you get a 3 stars guarantee.
- During the game, it is important to break individual panels so that more than 3 panels of the same characters line up. Simply crushing the panels won’t do the trick.
- Endgame content is still a long way off, so new players should just focus on learning the game properly, and not worry about Endgame just yet.
So go ahead and try it! If you’re having trouble, feel free to refer to this ALICE Fiction Beginner’s Guide for advice.
That’s all from us for the ALICE Fiction Beginners Guide! Did you find our ALICEFiction Beginner’s Guide useful? Let us know in the comments!
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp group, Telegram Group, Where Discord Server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.