Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginners Guide and Tips
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is a Roleplay genre game developed by Netmarble. This game has stunning animations with its natural beauty, and other factors, it is because it is managed by Studio Ghibli, which has won numerous awards in the film industry. Here we make your journey in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds easier by giving you a good overview of the beginner’s guide through the game and simple tips.
This game has an interesting storyline because before playing you will be presented with an animated intro which contains a story where reality and fantasy collide. You will enter a new world through a virtual reality game known as Soul Divers. There you will venture into a kingdom, but the kingdom is attacked by the enemy, but you failed to defeat it, then you are suddenly teleported through a stone thrown by the queen. From there, you’ll venture into other kingdoms to seek help and build up your strength to save the kingdom.
Also, you can bring your cute little friend, which is called a familiar. It can help you fight against enemies or monsters. Summon to get pets with high stars. You can play this game automatically, which can automatically move from one place to another, and in addition to internal battles, you can do it automatically, without the need to do it manually.
Introducing the basics of Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds
At first, you will choose one of the five characters available such as the mysterious swordsman (Swordsman)the wielding a magic spear (witch)the genius gunner (engineer)the mischievous archer (Rogue), and the muscle hammer (Destroyer).
These five characters have their advantages and disadvantages, as well as their uniqueness, so choose what you want, because the selection of these characters is quite influential on your playstyle later on. Then you can customize your character, in terms of hair, skin, face, eyes and body.
This pet is your little friend during your adventure who can help you in the attack because he has his skills. At the beginning you will get a one star pet, it is indeed very weak, but for the first time it is very useful for you, so if you want to get a pet with a higher star, you can summon it to summon in the shop section for 100 diamonds per summon.
There are two important quests you need to do while playing this game, namely main quest, this is your main quest as a player while playing it. Completing the main quest will take you through the storyline of this game, whether it’s helping NPCs, fighting monsters, and the like.
The second is the reputation quest, this quest is useful to give your reputation in the Evermore realm, by helping NPCs in different places. There are tons of tasks for you to complete such as delivering goods, collecting farms, etc.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginners Guide: tips and tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginner’s Guide to help you newbies get started on your journey.
1. Learn your class character
Tap this class character is different in skills and stats, so you should choose a class character according to your playstyle
- Swordsman: Good in attack and defense and has good agility, but weak in healing and support.
- Witch: This character is very strong in attack, but the rest is not very good.
- Engineer: This character is very good at healing, although the stats are complete but the rest is not so superior.
- Thug: This character is very good in support and in attack, but the rest is not superior especially in healing.
- Destructive: This character is very good in defense and in attack but the rest is not very good.
2. Pay attention to the elements
There are 5 items in the game Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, there are Earth, Water, Fire, Light, and Darkness. Like other RPG games, here too there is a cyclical triangle, earth has advantages against water, water has advantages against fire and fire has advantages against earth. But light and darkness contradict each other.
Because when you have elementary leverage, the damage dealt is increased by 50%. With an elementary disadvantage, damage dealt is reduced by 50%. Therefore, when you enter a monster area or a boss area, you must first check the elemental and use a weapon that has advantages over the enemy elemental.
3. Increase your CP
Combat power is the strength you currently have, the higher your CP, the stronger your character. There are many ways to increase the character’s CP.
- Always use equipment with high grade, the equipment is important enough to increase the CP, but not only use it, but also increase the level of the equipment, but you must have the material of the equipment, the more l The higher your gear star, the higher the level you can upgrade.
- Use a pet with a high star, because this pet is very important to increase the character’s CP, even when you play for the first time, by having a pet with a high star, your character’s CP can be increased 2x, by this very effective way. In addition to that, you can also level up your pets by training your pets, such as upgrading with materials, evolving pets that have reached max level, and enhancing with lists of goo.
- You can also use the method of upgrading your character’s skill class, in addition to increasing your CP stats, this also serves to increase skills so that the skills you use later are stronger.
4. Don’t forget to claim rewards
As long as we play this game, there are many things you can claim rewards for. It’s very useful for you to get everything you can use later, like coins to increase levels, termites used for various power-up contents, diamonds used to summon equipment and pets , materials used as materials to level up, and other items. . You can claim the prize from mail, daily login or dice event and then it can be found in records such as achievements, codex and collection.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is perfect for lovers of beautiful graphics and has an interesting story. In addition to that, you can also explore the map in this vast world of Soul Divers, but in order to move from one area to another, you must meet certain level requirements. And again, you need to level up your character to get high combat power and don’t forget about other things like gear, pets, and skills.
That’s all about Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginner’s guide. Let us know in the comments section if you find this Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Beginners Guide useful.
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp group, Telegram groupWhere Discord Server. Also, follow us on Google News, instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.