If you like to ride luxury cars, if you like to wreak havoc with vehicles, rebel riders is the game for you. From the house of Kingthe developers behind the famous relaxed Game candy Crushthis game is a combat vehicle stock game where disgruntled toys face off in the arena and let off steam with high-octane fun. It is currently available for playtesting in a few selected countries. In this Rebel Riders beginners guide, we’ll explain how new players can get into the game and explain how everything works.
Introducing the basics of Rebel Riders
The gameplay revolves around a bunch of toys. These toys are unsuitable and have been abused by their owners. To vent their frustration, they decide to face off in an underground arena. They are named Rebels, and with their vehicles they destroy each other in the arena. Three members of each team start on opposite sides of the arena.
The Arena is a large field on which the matches take place. All rebels spawn here, then engage in battle.
Initially, we start with the following three vehicles:
- Boomer: Boomer is a tank in every sense of the word. It’s a fully functional tank vehicle, and with that, it has very high health. We can distract the enemy with Boomer while our DPS teammates deal the damage. He also has an ultimate ability that fires multiple bullets all around us dealing a decent amount of damage.
- Tidy: A mix of a tank and a fighter. It has medium health and also deals medium to high damage. His ultimate is a bubble shield that protects against damage for a short duration.
- laser strike: A purely DPS-based vehicle. He has very low health, but the highest damage output of the three. Lazer Stryke is a melee, so you need to get in range of enemies to deal significant damage.
Because these vehicles are a bit easier to play, they are a great introduction to the Rebel Riders playstyle.
There are many different rebels that we can collect in this game. A toy duck by the name of Nuke is the one we start playing with.
Currently, since Rebel Riders is in the testing phase, the developers are giving away the Premium version of the Rebel Pass for free. The Rebel Pass is like any other game pass and has a Free and premium section. The free section contains easy to obtain rewards while the premium section contains the rarer rewards.
Characteristics of Rebel Pilots five main game modes from now on. Let’s see what they are:
- Team Deathmatch: Play fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer battles to the death. Team Deathmatch has a time limit. This mode features two teams of 3 players each, trying to get a score of 10 in a match. The first team to reach 10 kills wins, or the team with the most kills when the timer runs out wins. This is the first unlocked game mode.
- Hide the money: Collect coins or steal them from enemies in this game mode. As in Team Deathmatch, 2 teams of 3 players each compete to store 10 coins in their respective piggy banks. The first team to clear 10 coins wins, or the team with the most hidden coins when the timer runs out will win. Unlocked at 10 trophies.
- Bomb the base: Destroy your rival’s base with powerful bombs. Destroying the enemy base will award victory to one team, or the team that brought the most destruction to the enemy base wins. Unlocked at 200 trophies.
- Toyale Battle: Be the last car standing in this vehicle-based variant of PvP battle royale. A classic Battle Royale mode. The last toy standing wins. Unlocked at 50 trophies.
- Meeting place: Meet other players and join the online community. Battle. Race. Conduct. Become a member of the Rebel Riders club today! It is the social center of the Rebel Riders. Spend time with friends here, make new friends and fight friendly battles against them. You must be invited by other players to hang out in their arena.
Collect Tokens (Rebel Pass Tokens) by completing different challenges. They involve anything from killing a specific number of players to winning a match with a vehicle in a game mode that is not suitable for that game mode.
From the start, we begin to progress along a Trophy Route called the Victory Road. It is very similar to that of Brawl Stars. We get a lot of money, we unlock new game modes, get upgrade parts for our vehicles and also unlock new vehicles.
Understand the resources and accessories of the game
Rebel Riders has two in-game currencies.
- Invoices: This is free currency. We can get invoices through the free Premium Rebel Pass, from Victory Road, etc.
- Diamonds: Diamonds are the premium currency in Rebel Riders. They can only be obtained through the Premium Rebel Pass and purchased with real money.
Rebel Riders has different skins for its vehicles and rebels. These skins can only be purchased with diamonds.
Rebel Riders Beginner’s Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Rebel Riders Beginner’s Guide to help you beginners get started on your journey.
- Always complete daily challenges in the Challenges tab.
- Unlock all game modes as soon as possible, so once they’re all unlocked, you can use the easier modes to rank up higher.
- The rebels we choose add nothing to the way we play games. Only the vehicles we take into the field are important, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have different rebels.
- You’ll get a bunch of upgrade points for different vehicles in Victory Road, make sure you stick to one or two vehicles you like and only upgrade them with your bills.
- In Team Deathmatch, always be near a teammate, so you can help them, and only go alone if you’re confident in your ability to kill an enemy on your own.
So go ahead and try it! If you’re having trouble, feel free to fall back on this Rebel Riders Beginner’s Guide for advice.
That’s it from us for the Rebel Riders Beginner’s Guide! Did you find our rebel riders Beginner’s Guide useful? Let us know in the comments!
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp group, Telegram Group, Where Discord Server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.