Survivor.io is a fast pace arcade action survival game where players must survive as long as possible against hordes of zombies. To do this, they will need equipment, skills and weapons. In this beginner’s guide, we’ll look at the core gameplay and tips of Survivor.io, and help new players get a head start.
Basically, it is a zombie survival game where players can control the character with one finger. There are several types of zombies available. Players will be able to choose their counterattack and passive skills to fight these zombies. There are different types of attack skills like rockets, RPGs, Molotovs, dronesetc A player can select a maximum of six active attack skills at a time. There will be a timer which will record the survival period in real time every turn.
Introducing Survivor.io Basics
At first, players will start with a throwable item named Kunai. After defeating the first horde of zombies with this weapon, players will need to collect green gems lying on the ground. It can be used to level up the character and select or improve their skills. The spawn quantity of green gems increases with each passing level, as does the upgrade requirement.
An attack skill can be upgraded to 5 stars, after reaching this level the skill will get a feature called evolution where it will become better and more powerful. In each chapter, players will collide with a zombie boss. This boss is very strong and it will take a lot to defeat him. The reward is also high. After playing for a few hours, this game may seem boring and repeated due to the same type of gameplay. Different types of zombies and higher difficulty levels will surely prevent this problem.
Master all skills in the game
In this section, we are going to discuss the different types of skills available in the game. These skills can be claimed by collecting green and blue gems and opening rainbow chests.
- A-type UAV: An automated drone that fires a powerful missile at a high rate of fire.
- B-type UAV: It’s a great weapon, it’s fast and will hit a lot of zombies at once. Upgrade it to increase missiles.
- Force field device: Generates a dissolving force field around the character. If a zombie gets too close to this field, it will be dissolved by this force field.
- Guardian: This skill summons guardian spinning tops that revolve around the character. Guardians can cancel bullets and hit multiple zombies at once.
- drill shot: Fires a loose spinning top that travels around town and bounces after hitting something solid. It’s great for hitting a horde at once.
- Energy drink: This increases the character’s hit points by 1% every five seconds. It can be consumed multiple times at a time for best results.
- fitness guide: This is a book that increases HP by 20% with each use. It pairs really well with the energy drink skill.
- High power bullets: Players can further upgrade this skill to further increase the attack power of bullets.
- Sport shoes: These increase the character’s movement speed.
- Katana: An ancient bladed weapon that kills nearby zombies with a single hit.
- high power magnet: This is a skill that increases the collection radius of green and blue gems.
- HE fuel: It increases the firing range of all bullets and missiles.
- Ronin Oyoroi: This is an excellent defensive skill that decreases the damage taken by zombies.
- ammo propellant: This skill increases the movement speed of bullets and missiles. Using it, players can hit zombies faster with bullets and missiles.
- Boomerang: As players might guess from the name of the skill, this one throws a boomerang.
- Lightning Emitter: Generates a powerful rain of lightning on a random target area to deal massive area damage. Great for zombies and high HP bosses.
- Molotov cocktail: This skill will create a fiery explosion on the game map, as players upgrade it, they can get more Molotovs at the same time. Another very useful skill for hitting a horde of zombies.
- energy cube: Each attack has its own interval period. By using this skill, players can reduce the time interval of attacks.
- Roleplay: Using this skill, players can fire large explosive rockets at zombies. Inflicts high area damage. Ideal for a large group of zombies and bosses.
- Exo Armband: Increases the effect duration of an attack or a passive skill.
- Brick: Throws a brick that damages zombies.
- Soccer ball: Throws a soccer ball that bounces and does nothing.
Survivor.io Beginner’s Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Survivor.io beginner’s guide to help you newbies get started on your journey.
1. Use better gear
Always try to use better quality instruments like legendary level belts, vests, gloves, etc. It helps a lot in resisting zombie attacks. Players can merge their duplicate clothes to improve them.
2. Use High Damage Skills
It’s not a good idea to always use melee weapons. Players should try to use Guardian tops, RPG, and drone. These skills do the most damage.
3. Avoid the zombies
Don’t get too close to the zombies. When a player character is surrounded by zombies, they should try to go in one direction only. This strategy helps a lot in defending. Do not make a sudden 180° turn.
4. Collect as many chests as possible
Collecting chests is one of the most important aspects of the game. Players can collect gold crates on the battlefield for gold coins. A special rainbow crate appears after a boss or a large horde of zombies. Players need to collect this crate to get a magnet and several skills.
5. Choose your skills wisely
Players should select attack skills based on skill synergy. Maintaining synergy helps to achieve faster evolution. It also works quickly while defeating zombies.
So go ahead and try it! If you’re having trouble, feel free to fall back on this Survivor.io beginner’s guide for advice.
It’s all about us for the Survivor.io Beginner’s guide! Did you find our Survivor.io Beginner’s Guide useful? Let us know in the comments!
For more mobile gaming news and updates, join our whatsapp group, Telegram Group, Where Discord Server. Also, follow us on instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.