North Liberty’s Seasonal Activity Guide is now available online, covering recreation, aquatics, library, and community programs and events offered September through December 2022. Registration for most recreation programs begins August 1 for North Liberty residents in person at the community center or online.
The guide groups programs by age and directs customers to the web for additional details. Highlights of this guide include:
- Upcoming City Slate events including Haunted Happenings (October 27 & 28), Breakfast with Santa (December 3), Noon Year’s Eve (December 28) and more.
- Programs for babies, toddlers and preschoolers including Library Storytimes, Pee Wee Sports, Tippie Toes Dance classes, Hodge Podge Crafts and more.
- Youth programs and activities including Lego Alliance, Junior Optimist International Club, Pumpkin Painting and Carving, Youth Sports and more.
- Adult fitness classes and aquatic fitness classes, including Aqua Zumba, FIT4MOM, Total Body Sculpt, Integrative Yoga and more, will open for registration August 1 for North Liberty residents.
- Programming for adults and seniors, including Cross Stitch for Beginners, Integration in Motion, Wild West Wednesday, 55+ Connections Lunch and more.
- On-the-go recreational activities including board games, One Packs, Rec Fun Packs and more.
- Embody|Embrace returns to the Community Center on November 12!
Registration for recreation programs begins August 1 online and in person. To register for recreational programming online, create a RecDesk account and pay by credit card. To register in person, stop by the Community Center front desk, 520 W. Cherry St, weekdays between 6 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. and pay by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
For more information, contact the Recreation Department at (319) 626-5716 or the North Liberty Library at (319) 626-5701. Printed copies of the guide will be available at the community center.