Roulette is a popular option for experienced players in casinos around the world. Unfortunately, the different betting options and rules can often overwhelm new players. This is why many new players have turned to mini roulette.
This variant of the popular casino game uses a smaller version of the well-known roulette wheel and table. Equipment may be smaller, but you can still win big jackpots. You can even find mini online roulette on our recommended roulette sites.
It is easy to learn to play mini roulette. However, there are some key differences between miniature and full-size versions that you should be aware of. Keep reading for an in-depth look at the game of mini roulette.
How to Play Mini Roulette Online
In order to play any type of online real money roulette game safely, you will need a reputable gambling site. Choosing the right casino site can be difficult, especially if you are new to online gambling. Luckily, our experts at The Sports Geek are here to lend a hand.
Our roulette experts have reviewed countless gambling sites. Based on their work, we have created a list of the best casinos to play mini roulette online. All of our recommended sites are safe to use and offer a variety of roulette games.
A gambling site must meet several criteria to appear on our list of recommended casinos. First of all, it should be safe for gamers and have excellent security features. Additionally, the site should have a good user interface and offer a variety of casino bonuses and banking options.
Once you have chosen the casino you wish to use, you will need to create an account. Fortunately, our recommended casinos all offer quick and easy account registration processes.
You should be able to easily create your new account in minutes.
Once your account is created, the next step is to make a deposit. Be sure to check the bonus promotions section, as some bonuses require specific banking options.
Most modern gaming sites will have their games sorted into categories. You can usually find roulette games in the “Table Games” section. Also, you can find roulette games in the live dealer section if available.
Mini roulette rules
If you really want to play a casino game, you should take the time to learn the rules.
Players try to predict which number the ball will land on when it is spun in the wheel. The miniature has many of the same rules, however, there are a few differences you should be aware of. Many changes are due to the smaller size of the game itself. The changes are simple, but they have a major impact on the odds of the game.
Understanding these differences is essential if you want to play mini roulette online successfully.
mini roulette table
Almost everything is smaller in miniature roulette, including the table itself. As with standard sized Roulette games, the table will offer many outlined betting options for players.
Due to its small size, the layout of a miniature table will look slightly different from what you are used to. Unlike American roulette, there is only one zero on the table in mini roulette. Also, the numbers available are in rows of four instead of 12.
The smaller table also changes the bets you can make. For example, instead of betting tens, you can bet on “1-6”, “4-9” or “7-12”. You can still bet on red or black, odd or even and whole columns as usual. Some rule changes also come with the smaller board. For example, some miniature games do not all respect the “La Partage” rule. Also, the highest payout in miniature games is only 11 to 1, compared to 35 to 1 in other roulette games.
Despite the restrictions of a smaller table, many people still choose to play. This is because the game is more streamlined than other versions. Additionally, the small table makes it easier to play on real money roulette apps.
As you have probably already guessed, roulette is also smaller in miniature games. There are only 13 spaces, including zero, on a miniature wheel. The smaller wheel can have major ramifications on the game itself.
First, there are fewer numbers to bet on.
This may seem obvious, but it dramatically affects your odds as a game. For example, your chance of predicting the correct number goes from 1 in 38, or 2.6%, to 1 in 13, or 7.7%. Unfortunately, the change in probability does not always benefit the player. For instance. Red or black bets in American Roulette have an 18 out of 38, or 47.4%, chance of winning.
These same bets in the mini version only have a 6 out of 13 chance, or 46.2%, of succeeding. Another number to consider is the house edge. Many decks prefer European Roulette because it has a lower house edge than American Roulette. European roulette typically has a house edge of 2.7%, compared to 5.26% for American roulette.
Should you play Mini Roulette?
Ultimately, you should only play casino games that you enjoy. If you like to play roulette, you should definitely try the miniature version.
However, you will need to enter the game with an open mind to have fun. The smaller wheel and table may take time to adjust.
Additionally, the limited betting options could lead to your favorite bets being unavailable. Despite these limitations, there are still plenty of reasons to give miniature roulette games a shot.
Benefits of playing a mini roulette game
Many detractors have criticized miniature roulette games as too fancy. While this may turn some players off, it can provide players with many benefits. Some of the biggest benefits of playing mini roulette games include:
- Better Odds Than American Roulette: Experienced roulette players know that the odds are even higher against them in American Roulette games compared to other versions. The same is true when you compare mini roulette games to American roulette games. The smaller wheel and the singular “zero” pocket make miniature roulette odds better than American odds.
- PERFECT FOR MOBILE GAMES: Casino apps are fantastic for playing your favorite games on the go. However, the smaller screen of mobile devices can make it difficult to read a full size roulette table. Miniature games have fewer numbers available and the smaller table fits perfectly on the screen of mobile devices.
- Easier to Learn for Beginners: Miniature roulette games are often thought of as simplified versions of their full-size counterparts. Simplified results and betting options make learning the game easy for beginners. This can be a huge advantage for new players who might be overwhelmed by a normal sized roulette table.
- Easier to Win: Mini reels only have 13 total numbers compared to the over three dozen options on regular reels. The reduced number of options makes it more likely that you can correctly guess the winning number.
Disadvantages of Playing a Mini Roulette Game
There are many reasons why people enjoy playing mini roulette games. However, there are also a few downsides that gamers should be aware of. Before playing, be sure to keep the following drawbacks in mind.
- Other Roulette Games Have Better Odds: Miniature games are attractive because they have better odds than American Roulette. However, most other styles, such as European and French roulette, have even better odds than miniature games. These other styles are also widely available, so many players choose to play them instead.
- It’s not as difficult as full-sized games: Miniature Roulette’s streamlined gameplay can be great for new players who still need to learn the game. However, it can also get boring quickly for experienced players . As a result, many gamers can get bored relatively quickly with miniatures games.
- Requires “La Partage” feature: “La Partage” rule returns half of players even money bets even if they use. This is a neat feature that can significantly reduce the house edge. However, without this feature, miniature roulette games have a house edge of over 7%.
- Lower Payout Limits: Mini-tables have fewer numbers, so players are more likely to guess the exact outcome. As a result, casinos impose lower limits on the number of players who can win in each round. These lower limits may discourage some players.
Every casino lover has tried their hand at a roulette table once or twice. Mini roulette games offer new players an easier introduction to the popular casino game. For more help playing roulette, check out these online roulette strategies.
PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!